Some ways we express our worship to God through music and art this page shares some of what we are doing and how you might want to get involved. It includes our music team, tech team and visual arts team. These groups meet together to rehearse during the week and arrive early on Sunday to prepare for the Sunday service. We also are available for weddings, and outreach and other events from time to time.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Wedding Singers

Kelsey Bryceson , Donnie Covert and Marco Cioccio provided the music for Kat and Tim's wedding. They did a great job!

Tim and Kat had requested some of the worship songs that we sing in church. There was also a
song called I run to you by Lady Antebellum that our team preformed while Tim and Kat were pouring sand together at the alter.  It was a special part of the service.
Here's a link to a youtube video if you would like to hear the song.  I may be able to post our Wedding Singers cover of it when I get a chance to work on the video I took of the service.  So check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment